Best VOIP Softswitch And Billing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ping me, we have good traffic for a to z this week..

Go down

Ping me, we have good traffic for a to z this week.. Empty Ping me, we have good traffic for a to z this week..

Post  frank-miller Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:54 am

Eagle State Int'l Ltd. has grown to become the leading VoIP service provider in Hongkong with a growing share of the global pure-play VoIP market. Through its strong technological capabilities and extensive distribution network, Eagle State Int'l Ltd. brings high-quality voice communication services to carriers, enterprises, service providers, and consumers with its wide range of service offerings.Eagle State Int'l Ltd. has made good deal in market with A to Z wholesale and retails With customers and partners throughout the world, Eagle State Int'l Ltd. builds and maintains telecommunication networks that provide Voice and Data services in a converged technology environment.Eagle State Int'l Ltd. is a rapidly expanding business dealing with International Voice Traffic and ‘avant-garde’ Telecom Services. Eagle State Int'l Ltd's clients are both voice carriers and retailers looking for great VoIP destinations at the best price and quality. Eagle State Int'l Ltd. is operating worldwide and has a major global presence.

we can offer you very stable,qualified traffic for a to z destination.Only Serious Provider Please Contact With Me.

Contact Person:
Frank miller
msn & mail: frank.miller@eaglestate.hk
Company:Eagle State International Ltd,HongKong
Phone: +852.3610.3297
Mobile: +85295740605

frank-miller

Back to top Go down